Our Main Service
During production Inspection (DPI)
Container Loading Supervision(CLS)
Factory Audit (FA)
Simple Factory Audit (SFA)
Social Compliance Audit (SA/Sedex)
How to check the bags
Pull on all metal parts attached to the bag and handle (look, ring, etc.)
2. Check the seam strength on each part/pocket, especially on the handle or shoulder strap.--all inspected samples
The importer information label must not be modified either by hand or by extra sticker.--all inspected samples
Count and record the number of stitches per inch.--S1
Measure the length of the handle, perform a handle fixed position check.--S2
Lift bag handles to check whether the bag is balance horizontally.
The handle fixed positions are symmetrical along the middle axis of the bag. Tolerance+/-0.5cm each side.
Fatigue test for all adjustable parts found on each of the sample (i.e., zipper, velcro and snaps.)--20pcs for 20 times
1. Color shading check within the same piece: put the same color parts side and identify the different dye lot.
2. Color shading check among all of the inspected pieces: place them side by side as per picture: color shading check attached and identify the different dye lot. if you don't have a grey scale, please print the grey scale of emergency.--all inspected samples
Printing/ edge painting check--all inspected samples
Check if painting uneven, crack, peel off.
Perform a loading test--S2
- Make sure that all the elements included in the bag or pouch fits correctly at the right place.
- Use 5kgs if applicable or 1.5 times the nominal weight if the carrying capacity of the bag is less than 5kgs.
Compare with approval sample and technical files/ spec. including bag shape, material/ color of fabric, accessories, glue, hangtag/labels/packing, logo/ markings, workmanship & sewing construction, washing effect, hand feeling.--all inspected samples
Check the binding--all inspected samples
The binding webbing should wrap the panel tight, no empty spare inside the webbing.
Check bags with tube in handle, if available.--all inspected samples
- No tube goes out of the handle.
- Finishing of seam at the extremity is strong enough.
- Tubes are cut properly.
Check the quality and appearance of the clear plastic card holder pocket if included in this model. especially check the quality of the cutting on the holder, and fitting check for all items (card etc.)--S2
Rub test / color fastness test (for fabric) Use a white piece of fabric to rub. Rubbing shall be done 10 times on a 10 cm distance with a normal force 1 piece per color to be tested with both a dry and a wet fabric. -Expected result: No color transfer greater than 4 on a grey scale for dry test and 3-4 for wet test
this is mandated request by client.