Article 11 Sellers shall establish and implement a system of inspection and acceptance of incoming goods, and verify relevant certificates and other marks such as certificates of conformity of household automobile products.
Article 12 A seller selling household automobile products shall meet the following requirements:
(1) Delivery of qualified household car products and invoices to consumers;
(2) Delivery of on-board tools, spare parts and other items to consumers in accordance with on-board documents such as the on-board goods list;
(3) To inspect the appearance and interior of the household automobile products face to face and the quality conditions that can be inspected on the spot;
(4) Expressing and delivering on-board documents such as product operation instructions, three packages of certificates, maintenance manuals, etc.
(5) Express the three-package clauses, the warranty period and the validity period of the three-package for household automobile products;
(6) Express the repair site information such as the name, address and contact telephone of the repair site agreed by the producer, but shall not restrict consumers to choose the repair site independently.
(7) Fill in the relevant sales information on three packages of vouchers;
(8) Remind consumers to read safety precautions, use and maintain according to the requirements of product instructions.
For imported household automobile products, the Seller shall also express and deliver the import certificate of goods issued by the customs and the inspection certificate of imported motor vehicles issued by the entry-exit inspection and quarantine organ.