The thirteenth licensing inspection institutions shall meet the following requirements:
(1) in accordance with the law, an unincorporated entity shall be authorized by a legal person.
(2) Having the qualification of metrological certification, examination and approval or laboratory accreditation as stipulated in the national laws and administrative regulations, whose authorization or any inspection capability covers the products subject to production license issuance and inspection;
(three) there are professional testing technicians who are suitable for the relevant product inspection.
(four) there are testing equipment, inspection sites and environmental conditions that are suitable for the relevant product inspection.
(five) a sound and effective quality management system;
(six) comply with relevant laws and regulations.
Article 14 An inspection institution applying for acceptance of certification inspection shall submit a written application to the provincial quality and technical supervision department where it is located and submit the following application materials:
(1) Fill in the complete Application Form for Inspection Institutions of Industrial Products Production License (hereinafter referred to as the Application Form), see Annex 1, and submit the electronic version at the same time;
(2) If the applicant is a legal entity, a copy of its qualification certificate shall be provided. If the applicant is a non-legal entity, a copy of its superior legal entity qualification certificate and its authorization document shall be provided.
(3) Copies of Certificate of Qualification Certification for Measurement and Certification and Schedule of Qualification Certificate for Measurement and Certification, and the scope of inspection capability shall cover all units and inspection items of the products applied for;
(four) a copy of the qualification authorization certificate and the schedule of qualification accreditation certificate.
(five) a copy of the laboratory accreditation certificate and the attachment of laboratory accreditation certificate;
(6) To apply for a copy of the product inspection report, the inspection items shall cover the license inspection items of the product.
The above materials are in two copies, one is kept in the recommended unit, and the other is the national license office.
The applicant is responsible for the authenticity of the materials submitted.
Article 15 Provincial quality and technical supervision departments shall examine the qualifications and capabilities of the inspection institutions that have submitted applications. For those who meet the requirements, the provincial quality and technical supervision department shall fill in the examination conclusions and opinions in the Application Form and submit them to the National Licensing Office.
Article 16 The National License Office shall organize the National License Examination Center to conduct a written examination of the application materials of inspection institutions, and, if necessary, organize experts to conduct on-site verification of inspection institutions with the approval of the National License Office in accordance with the Verification Measures. If the application materials meet the requirements, the National License Examination Center shall collect and examine them and report them to the National License Office.
Article 17 If the application materials do not meet the requirements and need to be corrected, the National License Office shall issue the Notice of Rectification of the Application Materials Returned from Inspection Institutions to the Provincial Quality and Technical Supervision Department (see Annex 2). For applications that do not meet the requirements of the present Provincial Quality and Technical Supervision Department, the National License Office shall issue the Notice to the Provincial Quality and Technical Supervision Department. The "Notice of Non-conformity of Application Materials for Inspection Institutions" is issued (see Annex 3), and the application materials are returned to the provincial quality and technical supervision department.
Article 18 In accordance with the principles of ensuring the quality and progress of work, facilitating enterprise inspection and proper competition, the National License Office designates qualified inspection institutions and publishes the scope of products for which it undertakes the task of production license inspection.