Product inspection basis, according to the "People's Republic of China Product Quality Law", "People's Republic of industrial production license management regulations", "product quality supervision and spot checks management approach", "industrial products production license management regulations," the development of the Method. Summed up the following several laws.
First, the role of product testing:
1. check the role of
Check is the most basic function of product testing, also known as quality assurance function. Identification is the "check" the premise, Product Inspection through identification to determine whether the product quality is qualified. Not to identify the product can not determine the quality of the situation, it is difficult to achieve quality "checks." So the authentication function is the basis of the quality inspection function.
2. Preventive effects
Modern quality inspection is different from the traditional test of the important thing is that modern quality inspection is not simply the role of the gate, but also play a preventive role. Product Inspection The preventive effect of the test is mainly manifested in the following two aspects:
(1) through the process capacity of the determination and use of control charts play a preventive role
(2) through the production process in the first inspection and inspection from the preventive role
3. Report the role
The function of the report is the function of information feedback. This is to enable senior managers and relevant quality management departments to grasp the quality of the production process in a timely manner, Product Inspection evaluation and analysis of the effectiveness of the quality system. In order to make the right quality decision, to understand the changes in product quality, the test results must be used, Product Inspection in the form of reports, in particular, the calculated indicators, feedback to the management decision-making departments and the relevant management departments in order to make the right judgments and take Effective decision-making measures.
Improve the role
Quality inspection to participate in quality improvement work, Product Inspection is to give full play to the quality of the key and the key role of prevention, but also to participate in the quality of inspection departments to reflect the specific embodiment.
Second, knowledge extension
1. Product inspection:
Product inspection is one or more of the quality characteristics of the product to observe, measure, test, Product Inspection and the results with the provisions of the quality requirements to determine the quality of each qualifying or not an activity.
2. Quality inspection methods can be classified according to different signs.
(1) according to the number of inspection is divided into full inspection; sampling inspection
(2) according to the quality characteristics of the value of the test is divided into; measurement test
(3) according to the test method is divided into physical and chemical testing; sensory testing; biological inspection
(4) According to the integrity of the test object after inspection is divided into destructive testing; non-destructive testing
(5) according to the location of the inspection is divided into fixed inspection; flow inspection
(6) According to the purpose of inspection: production inspection, acceptance inspection, supervision and inspection, verification test, arbitration inspection
(7) according to supply and demand points: first-party inspection, Product Inspection second-party inspection, third-party inspection
There are two general methods of quality inspection:
1) full inspection;
2) sampling test.
According to the different characteristics of products and requirements, quality inspection methods are also different:
1) According to the order of inspection work, there are pre-test, Product Inspection intermediate inspection and final inspection.
2) According to the different inspection sites, divided into fixed inspection and flow inspection.
3) According to the test can be divided into the first test and statistical test.